4/24/12

Don Imus Violent "Tranny Chaser" Outs Himself Twice

I would be surprised if he isn't paying a transgender working girl hush money today.

Don Imus is a closeted trans chaser and the most dangerous kind. A rich white man, who feels he has the most to lose who feels above the law. Isulated from humanity Imus will use violence to massage his ego and mask his fetish. Imus has unintentionally outed himself twice, a common behaviour associated with latent trans chaser's sexuality.

I am nether sensationalizing the perjoritive "tranny" or promoting it's use. I am framimg the word in the demonsterous context that most befits Imus's behaviour. Source Wiki


Many members of the transgender community (particularly in the MTF population) use "tranny chaser" in a pejorative sense, because they consider it a fetish-like attraction to the penis of a pre-operative or non-operative trans woman MTF or to the vagina of a pre- or non-operative trans man.
In this way the phrase 'tranny chaser' can be understood for what it means.




Then on the 23rd of April On Top Magazine transscibed this segment from the Imus show:
While discussing real estate mogul Donald Trump's decision
to allow Jenna Talackova, a transgender woman, to compete in the Miss Universe Canada pageant, Imus told Lis Wiehl and Deirdre Imus about the incident. “You know one of the things I wouldn't talk about for years was while I was in the Marine Corps – I went into the Marine Corps when I was 17 – and I was in LA, my dad owned some apartment buildings in Los Angeles, and I picked up a babe in a bar … that girl had a penis,” he said on Imus in the Morning, which is simulcast on Fox Business Network. “And I was making out with her,” Imus said as both women reacted with disgust. “Here's what I really feel bad about is I punched him. I mean, I punched him, I shut it down,” he said.

I had a comment on my facebook page prior to posting this and the person said it was understandable that a young man should react with violence upon 'discovering' a person was transgender. Tell that to the hundreds of mothers every year who lost a child to 'trans panic'.

No comments: